Ice Fishing 101 @ Mt. Olive Public Library
Held: Thursday, December 22, 2022 @ 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM
Participants will get introduced to the sport of ice fishing by outdoor and ice fishing enthusiast David Alexander. The workshop will cover ice safety, staying warm and dry, targeting specific fish species, depth maps, ice fishing equipment, knots, bait selection, and technique. You’ll learn skills to catch fish on Budd Lale through the ice this winter season. REGISTRATION REQUIRED – PLEASE RSVP
Subscribe to hear about upcoming winter skills programs. More to follow.
Photo Credit @gregkkoch https://gregkkoch.com/
- Direct Message or contact email@example.com for private guiding in North Jersey.
- Opportunities to target rainbow trout, landlock salmon, perch and pike.
- Ice fishing equipment is provided. Dress warm.
- 1 Person Trips: Half day $250 / Full day $400.
- 2 Person Trips: Half day $400 / Full day $600.
- Additional participants are $100
- 50% deposit is required per person to reserve a spot. If the ice isn’t safe, deposits will be refunded.
- Valid Fishing License is Required. Snacks provided. Bring a lunch. We can cook what we catch or filet for your home.
David Alexander is a professional outdoor guide and conservation biologist. He enjoys making nature more accessible to people and wildlife. You can follow him at www.natureintoaction.com